I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y 3-E-3
PLEASE LOGIN, IF HAVE NOT REGISTER, PLEASE DO SO!
I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y 3-E-3
PLEASE LOGIN, IF HAVE NOT REGISTER, PLEASE DO SO!
I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y 3-E-3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, this is the place where we gather and share.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Integrity(3e3) Forum, others are welcome to join too, REGISTER NOW!
Top posters
Deon (104)
come share share ghost stories Vote_lcapcome share share ghost stories Voting_barcome share share ghost stories Vote_rcap 
robin (78)
come share share ghost stories Vote_lcapcome share share ghost stories Voting_barcome share share ghost stories Vote_rcap 
Ashhy (75)
stewart (30)
noel (20)
wen xuan (15)
Yongkeat (10)
VIVIANEU (5)
michael (3)
royaltyz125 (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am
Latest topics
» hahahahahahahaha
come share share ghost stories EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:27 am by Deon

» See this LJ kia.
come share share ghost stories EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 am by Deon

» So you all want to play talk cock la?
come share share ghost stories EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 am by Deon

» see this pro kia
come share share ghost stories EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:07 am by robin

» Class gathering venue
come share share ghost stories EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 am by robin

» WATCH THIS,cb funny siol.
come share share ghost stories EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 am by robin

» PiC oF tHe DaY!
come share share ghost stories EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 pm by robin

» Birthday coming up!!!!!~~~~
come share share ghost stories EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm by robin

» CLASS GATHERING IN SEPTEMBER HOLIDAY
come share share ghost stories EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 pm by robin

come share share ghost stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
robin
robin

Male

come share share ghost stories Empty
PostSubject: come share share ghost stories   come share share ghost stories EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:02 am

Many years ago, the walls of Japanese houses were made of thin rice paper. It was thin enough for you to see the shadow of someone on the other side, but you couldn't make out any details. Anyway, one night, a young businessman was walking through a village on the way home. It was getting dark, so he stopped at a house and asked the man their if he could stay with him for the night. "Of Course," the man replied, "I don't get many visitors."

Later that night, as the man was sleeping, he was woken up by a rhythmic tapping. He opened his eyes and saw the silhouette of a woman dancing (Remember, the walls are made of rice paper). He wet his finger and poked a hole through so he could have a better view. Through it, he saw a beautiful woman dancing. Her long, black hair covered one side of her face. The man wondered why the old man hadn't told him about her. He decided to take one last look through the hole. This time, all he saw was a red glow and nothing else. Thinking nothing of it, the man settled into a deep sleep. The next morning, at breakfast, he asked the old man, "Who was that woman in the room beside me?"

The old man replied, "Woman? There isn't anyone living with me. I used to have a daughter, but we couldn't find a suitor for her, as she was born with a deformity. She died in that room."

"What was the deformity?" The young man asked.

"She was born with one red eye."

k la i know this story v weak but i got no other story
Back to top Go down
Deon
Admin
Admin
Deon

Male Zodiac : Aries Chinese zodiac : Dog

PostSubject: Re: come share share ghost stories   come share share ghost stories EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:14 am

robin wrote:
Many years ago, the walls of Japanese houses were made of thin rice paper. It was thin enough for you to see the shadow of someone on the other side, but you couldn't make out any details. Anyway, one night, a young businessman was walking through a village on the way home. It was getting dark, so he stopped at a house and asked the man their if he could stay with him for the night. "Of Course," the man replied, "I don't get many visitors."

Later that night, as the man was sleeping, he was woken up by a rhythmic tapping. He opened his eyes and saw the silhouette of a woman dancing (Remember, the walls are made of rice paper). He wet his finger and poked a hole through so he could have a better view. Through it, he saw a beautiful woman dancing. Her long, black hair covered one side of her face. The man wondered why the old man hadn't told him about her. He decided to take one last look through the hole. This time, all he saw was a red glow and nothing else. Thinking nothing of it, the man settled into a deep sleep. The next morning, at breakfast, he asked the old man, "Who was that woman in the room beside me?"

The old man replied, "Woman? There isn't anyone living with me. I used to have a daughter, but we couldn't find a suitor for her, as she was born with a deformity. She died in that room."

"What was the deformity?" The young man asked.

"She was born with one red eye."

k la i know this story v weak but i got no other story
LOL?
Back to top Go down
https://integrity3e3.forumotion.com
michael
Entry
Entry

Male Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Dog

PostSubject: Re: come share share ghost stories   come share share ghost stories EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:37 pm

I myself, michael sux lol!
Back to top Go down
wen xuan
Regular
Regular

Male Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: come share share ghost stories   come share share ghost stories EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:48 am

LOL la.. afro
Back to top Go down
Deon
Admin
Admin
Deon

PostSubject: Re: come share share ghost stories   come share share ghost stories EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 am

michael wrote:

LOL SUICIDE ATK.
Back to top Go down
robin
robin

Male

PostSubject: Re: come share share ghost stories   come share share ghost stories EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:37 am

michael wrote:

what happen
Back to top Go down
Deon
Admin
Admin
Deon

PostSubject: Re: come share share ghost stories   come share share ghost stories EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:09 am

robin wrote:
what happen

SOMETHING BIG HAPPEN Shocked !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come share share ghost stories   come share share ghost stories Empty

Back to top Go down

come share share ghost stories
Page 1 of 1