I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y 3-E-3
PLEASE LOGIN, IF HAVE NOT REGISTER, PLEASE DO SO!
I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y 3-E-3
PLEASE LOGIN, IF HAVE NOT REGISTER, PLEASE DO SO!
I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y 3-E-3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, this is the place where we gather and share.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Integrity(3e3) Forum, others are welcome to join too, REGISTER NOW!
Top posters
Deon (104)
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Vote_lcap[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Voting_bar[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Vote_rcap 
robin (78)
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Vote_lcap[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Voting_bar[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Vote_rcap 
Ashhy (75)
stewart (30)
noel (20)
wen xuan (15)
Yongkeat (10)
VIVIANEU (5)
michael (3)
royaltyz125 (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am
Latest topics
» hahahahahahahaha
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:27 am by Deon

» See this LJ kia.
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 am by Deon

» So you all want to play talk cock la?
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 am by Deon

» see this pro kia
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:07 am by robin

» Class gathering venue
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 am by robin

» WATCH THIS,cb funny siol.
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 am by robin

» PiC oF tHe DaY!
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 pm by robin

» Birthday coming up!!!!!~~~~
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm by robin

» CLASS GATHERING IN SEPTEMBER HOLIDAY
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 pm by robin

[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deon
Admin
Admin
Deon

Male Zodiac : Aries Chinese zodiac : Dog

[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Empty
PostSubject: [Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture!   [Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am

~Guide on posting Picture in forum~

Step 1:Imageshack
-Each image you upload must be less than 1.5 megabytes in size. If it is greater than that amount, your image will be resized
Step 2:Servimg
-Not sure about this, you can try out once you have the time to! Very Happy

Imageshack
1.First go to imageshack website.

2.press Browse to look for your pic to upload(as show below).

3.After The browse is open Search for Your Picture And Double click it!(As Show Below).
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Images10

4.After Choosing Your Picture Click On Host It!(as shown below)
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Guide311

5.After it load finish there a alot Type of code But Choose Only Hotlink for forums 1(as show below)
[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture! Guide410

6.Take the Hotlink for forums 1 Code and just paste it in the post! IT'S GODAMN EASY PLEASE?!

**Servimg
1.Firstly, it's easy, click on one of the icon shown on top, it's a PICTURE ICON WITH A DISKET IN IT. yea and put in the file you want by browsing, then when the results are shown, copy the url code into your post, it's easy!
Back to top Go down
https://integrity3e3.forumotion.com

[Alert][Important][Notice] How to post picture!
Page 1 of 1